Having just opened an office in Florida, ID&C is expanding and is looking for talented individuals to join a fast paced and expanding company with growth potential. New business development is at the heart of our new strategic plan and you’ll take a leading role at the coal face of the business to bring the scale and growth we require.
What you can expect at ID&C:
- An intimate, yet global team setting.
- A diverse, energetic, fun work environment.
- To become part of a team immediately! You'll be expected to be client ready on the first day and will be expected to hit the ground (or air) running.
- To manage partnerships and know how to cater to important clients
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations – you’ll be spending time with each – sometimes you’ll play the role of each!
- To win! Our team is on an incredible mission and we need someone to add fuel to the fire from day one and obliterate sales targets.
What ID&C is not:
- Cushy... We’re building an all-star team globally, you will roll up your sleeves and have an incredible ability to get things done.
- Easy... This is not your come and clock in and clock out kind of position. We expect you to come to work and really bring something to the table.
- Rigid... You’ll help us set the rules. If something isn’t working, you’ll help fix it without pointing fingers.
About this role:
You will be a natural door opener and a natural deal closer with a personality to match. You will identify opportunities, build plans to capitalise on them and generate new sales. You will be a team player and can identify internal stakeholders that will help you achieve your targets and work with them to provide the best new customer experience for ID&Cs clients.Your main task will be to post new business sales and introduce new prospects to ID&C and convert them to long term clients.
Here is an indication of some of the tasks you could expect:
- Develop, maintain and report on a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging ID&Cs and your own network.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisations that we do not work with.
- Provide feedback to the team on what works and what can be improved in our product proposition – we work together to improve.
- Present new products to the market – we will provide regular product updates and provide collateral for you to prospect with.
What type of person you will be:
- A born deal maker with a track record of developing business
- A Team player
- Self-Sufficient and happy to work unsupported
- Happy, Humble & Honest
- A great communicator – on the phone, in person and in writing. Show us from the start of your application and treat us like an ID&C customer.
- 3-5 + years of experience in a similar role
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have your own transportation