Frequently Asked Questions
How are conference badges printed?
There are many methods to print conference badges. Dye sublimation printing is widely used for producing high-quality, full-color badges with vibrant and durable images on plastic or polyester material.
Direct thermal printing is preferred for printing monochromatic text and barcodes whereas inkjet printers offer high-resolution, full-color badges with flexibility for variable data like attendee names and QR codes. Another alternative is laser printing that provides a swift and cost-efficient solution for printing monochrome or color badges featuring text and simple graphics. The choice of printing method depends on factors like budget, badge appearance, and design complexity.
What are some options to customize conference badges?
ID&C offers options to add text, images, logos, and choose colors that align with your brand. We also offer conference badges of varying sizes with additional security options such as serialization, barcodes, QR Codes, and RFID tags.
How to design event badges?
Designing an event badge is extremely simple and easy with our online badge designer.
- Choose the type of badge you want to order.
- Select product options such as size of the badge and security options such as serialization, barcodes, and more.
- Explore colors and color theme options to customize your badge.
- Upload logos and images to display your brand.
- Add text of varying font styles and sizes to complete your badge design.
- Select the quantity of badges and place the order.
You could also email your custom design or download our conference badge templates to customize it as per your liking.