WHY ID&C WRISTBANDS?
Since 1995, ID&C has pioneered the use of wristbands and passes for event security. Our passion for innovation and our unique in-house printing capabilities has enabled us to become one of the world's leading providers of custom wristbands. ID&C works across all event & entertainment industries, from festivals and sports to conferences and theme parks. We are known for our reliablilty, product quality and value for money. We also think we're a nice bunch to work with too!
Founded By Chris and Gill Wilkey on their kitchen table in Royal Tunbridge Wells, UK ID&C is now run and owned by their son and son-in-law, Matt Wilkey and Steve Daly. Steve led ID&Cs venture into the USA and sits as President of ID&C (US) LLC and both Steve and Matt take an active interest in the day to day operations of our US business.
A FEW LANDMARKS
- 1999 - we introduced the first cloth wristbands at UK's Glastonbury Festival; a product which is now synonymous with festivals and events around the world.
- 2007 - ID&C created the silicone wristbands used for the Make Poverty History charity campaign run by Oxfam. It sold over 17 million units globally
- 2011 - saw us supply custom RFID wristbands to Coachella - the first large-scale festival to replace traditional paper tickets with RFID wristbands for access.
- 2016 - we opened up our US office in Florida
- 2018 – we purchased a 15,000 square foot facility in Florida – our new American home!