About The ID&C Group:
ID&C is an established award-winning business based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, and Florida, USA. We print & supply wristbands and accreditation products to events all over the world. Our company is quickly expanding in size, and we are seeking talented individuals to join our fast-paced organisation, offering plenty of growth potential. We have invested heavily in state of the art machinery and facilities to support our production in the UK. The timing is now perfect for an experienced Print professional to join our team on a roadmap to heading up our entire Print output and setting up a new print Academy to train and cultivate new talent and make ID&C a local hub of excellence in print. With a varied and expanding range of products and print services this will be a diverse role with the focus on development for the right applicant.
What you can expect at ID&C:
- An intimate, yet global team setting.
- A diverse, energetic, fun work environment.
- To become part of a team immediately! You'll be expected to be client ready on the first day and will be expected to hit the ground (or air) running.
- To manage partnerships and know how to cater to important clients
- Collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations – you’ll be spending time with each – sometimes you’ll play the role of each!
- To win! Our team is on an incredible mission and we need someone to add fuel to the fire from day one and obliterate sales targets.
What ID&C is not:
- Cushy... We’re building an all-star team globally, you will roll up your sleeves and have an incredible ability to get things done.
- Easy... This is not your come and clock in and clock out kind of position. We expect you to come to work and really bring something to the table.
- Rigid... You’ll help us set the rules. If something isn’t working, you’ll help fix it without pointing fingers.
What will you do?:
Responsible for setting up a new Print academy.
- Develop processes and training materials
- Engage with governing bodies to obtain accreditation
- Develop a training program and a graduation criteria
- Network locally within print and build ID&C as a hub and subject matter expert
Responsible to the Operations Manager for managing Print output
- Scheduling print jobs
- Maintaining Print equipment and fault logs
- Communicating issues and liaising with other departments
- Happy, Humble & Honest
Responsible for managing third party relationships with:
- Print equipment support and maintenance suppliers
- Consumables suppliers
- Periphery equipment suppliers
How you will succeed in your role:
- Responsible for quality assurance and improving Print wastage
- Responsible for managing Print consumables within budgets, including regular checks
- Responsible for maintaining accurate stock levels
- Eventually responsible for managing the Print team, including line management, training, and organising shift work where required. Line Manager training can be provided.
- Experience with Mimaki JFX 200 and 500 or equivalent wide format printers. Knowledge of Inkjet and digital print processes
- Experience of a commercial print environment, running multiple machines and machine types simultaneously
- Knowledge of the full screen print process, exposing and stretching screens, etc.
- The ability to maintain printers and print environments, with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Familiar with rip and editing software
- Good work flow management
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality control
- Thrive under pressure with a strong work ethic
- Methodical, fulfilling detailed tasks with a consistent high standard
You will be:
- A team player by action not by word
- A go-getter and self-starter
- Self sufficient
- A positive attitude
- Happy, humble and honest
- Live within a sensible commuting distance
- Be keen to develop your career
- Desire to work in a start-up environment
Please send your applications to [email protected]. No agencies need apply please. We may not be able to contact all applicants but we thank you for your application and time. We will be looking to interview immediately.