About the Company
ID&C are a global leader in providing security wristbands and accreditation to festivals and live events across the UK, USA and Europe. The company has two offices - in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent and Sarasota, Florida.
Due to continued success & growth, this fast-paced, award-winning company is seeking an energetic & self motivated Artwork Designer to join the company. You will have a track record of professionalism and high performance. The role will be varied in that you will be dealing with international music promoters of concerts and festivals, leading sporting arenas and events.
Reports to: Head of Artwork
Main Tasks related to role:
- Manage mock up requests: receive and process artwork mock ups in a timely manner, monitor the artwork email queue, expedite rush mock up requests, work with brand guidelines
- Manage order artwork to approval: receive and process order artwork, return to sales person once it has been approved, complete amendments as per customer requests
- Manage all artwork templates: develop, maintain and use all artwork templates for all ID&C's products.
- Manage artwork database: File all order artwork using defined file structure and naming convention, maintain the database.
- Manage marketing artwork requests for example, infographics.
- Quality control: ensure all artwork that is processed for production and quality checked to ensure it is as per the artwork approved by the customer; ensure all work undertaken is of a high quality to ensure ID&C's quality standards are maintained
- Liaise with production & with the sales team to offer production advice, keeping production line updated with work in progress, cooperating with production to optimise production capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Organised, proficient & administratively strong
- Ability to prioritise workload when multitasking. Adaptable/Flexible with good attention to detail
- Strong Team Player with drive to support team members and hit department goals.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite. MS Office / Google Suite literate
- Knowledge of 3D graphic packages an advantage
- Location - ID&C are located just outside Tunbridge Wells @ TN2 3GP with easy access to the A21 and surrounding areas. Parking available at office or nearby.
- Salary - £20,000 starting salary
- Working hours - 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Standard holiday allocation. Mandatory holiday between Christmas & New Year.
- Office Dress Code - Uber Casual!
- Employment Benefits - Half Price Local Gym Membership, Perkbox Membership, Monthly Team Lunch (usually pizza!), Monthly Team Social Nights,
- Training - A rigorous and supportive training programme and ongoing development and mentoring.
Want to join the Team?
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected] Quoting Subject: ARTWORK DESIGNER APPLICATION or click the button below.
No agencies need apply, please.