At ID&C we utilise various print techniques on a number of products. Working within the operations team and answering to the Operations Manager you will run, maintain and develop our printers. Whilst also managing workflow in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. The role will require constant communication with our art department and there is the opportunity to assist in the growth and expansion of the company with a view to new processes and machinery.
- Experience of a commercial print environment, running multiple machines simultaneously.
- The ability to maintain printers and print environments, with a strong mechanical aptitude.
- Familiar with rip and editing software.
- Good work flow management.
- An exceptional eye for detail and quality control.
- Highly motivated and pro-active.
- Thrive under pressure with a strong work ethic.
- Methodical, fulfilling detailed tasks with a consistent high standard.
Non - Essential Skills
- Knowledge of Inkjet and digital print processes.
- Knowledge of the full screen print process, exposing and stretching screens etc.
- Experience of CNC routers, cutting tools, laminators and other finishing equipment.
- The role is exceptionally varied, working alongside numerous departments under pressure. This will require an adaptable and social individual who integrates well with others.
- Able to organise your own work and operate in demanding lead times.
- Honest and trustworthy, creating products for high profile clients.
- Available to work overtime, including evening and weekends during our peak seasons.
- Innovative, always looking to push processes to their limits.