In this role you will be responsible for day to day website and digital development for both European and North American offices, supported by our internal team and third party agencies. You will work closely with our Head of Digital and Digital Marketing Executive to translate UX design work into attractive responsive HTML, take ownership and optimise the online product designer, continuously optimise and improve existing code site wide and suggest/lead new code and digital initiatives.
If you enjoy design, coding, sharing ideas and love being part of a collaborative team within a growing, international business, then this is the perfect role for you.
What we are looking for
- Proven understanding of coding principles and standards
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by adhering to current industry code guidelines and processes
- Efficient delivery of tasks
- Excellent collaboration and communication with team members
- Ownership of delivery
Previous experience required:
- 3 years’ commercial experience in a similar role
- Browser debugging tools such as Firebug or Chrome dev tools
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS3, JS, XML
- Exposure to WordPress/Magento & custom themes
- Knowledge of Sass or LESS
- Good knowledge of Git, Bitbucket, Invision, Browserstack
- Good knowledge of Grunt, Gulp, NPM, Bower
- Good understanding of code optimization
- A strong ability to come up with solutions, be flexible, think and have ideas.
- You are self-motivated, driven, high-energy and engaging. You inspire others to work with you.
Rewards and benefits
- Competitive salary & holiday package
- Experience working within the live events industry
- Discounted gym membership