ID&C is an established award-winning business based in Tunbridge Wells, we supply wristbands and accreditation to some of the world’s largest music festivals and sporting events. Our company is quickly expanding and we are seeking talented individuals to join our fast-paced organisation, offering plenty of growth potential.
Digital Marketing and E-commerce are core focus areas for ID&C and we are looking to grow the online team with experienced individuals who can demonstrate a strong digital background and become an asset to the business. We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive with a solid SEO background and expertise in Social Media Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO): optimised content marketing; planning, creation and execution of online content including blogs, videos, competitions, surveys, infographics.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) campaign Management: Manage and liaise with External PPC agency to implement paid search strategy. Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management and budgets.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors, affiliate programs and potential business links.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Oversee a social media strategy, build online presence across social channels.
- Write and optimize content for the website, blog and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow via Marketing channels and provide regular internal reports.
- Attain key performance indicators (KPIs) such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion.
- Produce email marketing campaigns and automated emails, manage customer database, segmentation and email personalisation. Produce external emails.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing and ensure the business is following best practices.
- Monitoring competitor activity
Other tasks not related to role:
- Support the UK, Spanish and US sales teams with marketing collateral and communications.
- Work with the design team to maintain high standard of internal marketing materials and branding.
- Offline marketing activities, including: sponsorship, events, printed ad copy channels and supporting the Marketing Manager in planning and strategy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, can hit the ground running.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Impeccable organisation and time management.
- A creative flair with the ability to develop new and exciting ideas.
- Can-do attitude with the ability to ‘get the job done’.
- Proven technical ability across multiple digital disciplines and online platforms.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Ability to learn on the job and apply skills that bring value to the business.