ID&C is an established award winning business based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent and Florida, USA that supplies wristbands and accreditation to some of the world's largest music festivals and sporting events. Our company is quickly expanding, and we are seeking talented individuals to join our fast paced organisation, offering plenty of growth potential.
What to Expect at ID&C?
- A diverse, energetic, fun working environment
- An intimate, yet global team setting
- To become part of a team immediately, ready on the first day, hitting the ground running
- Teamwork and collaborative working, supporting Sales, Marketing, Studio, all our teams
- Opportunity to be sponsored to gain an accounting qualification
You will primarily be responsible for Purchase Ledger maintenance, Supplier Management and initiating Supplier Payments; you will also be required to support the Sales Ledger and Credit Control team during busy periods.
Hours of Work: 8:30 – 5:30 (40hrs per week)
- Purchase Ledger maintenance
- Matching Supplier Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Coding, Checking and Posting Supplier Invoices to the Purchase Ledger, ensuring adequate authorisation
- Posting payments and cash allocations on the Purchase Ledger
- Propose Purchase Ledger payment runs and agree schedule of payments
- Posting and Coding Duty Invoices
- Petty Cash control
- Assisting with month end procedures
- Resolution of everyday queries
- Check and Reconcile supplier statements
- Process staff expenses
- Create new Supplier accounts and Maintain existing account details
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with Credit Control procedures
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks and deal with them in a timely manner.
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have an analytical and numeric mind-set.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience of working in a busy finance function.
- An understanding of Sage preferred but not essential.
- You must be local or within reasonable commuting distance to Tunbridge Wells.
Want to join the Team?
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected] Quoting Subject: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT APPLICATION or click the button below.
No agencies need apply, please.