70% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer - 1 Gallon Bottle With Pump
Our Gel hand sanitizer is made in the USA in an FDA approved facility and contains 70% alcohol exceeding the CDC minimum recommendation. The CDC says "Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy". Read more from the CDC
Use Hand Sanitizer When You Can’t Use Soap and Water
How to use hand sanitizer?
- Apply the gel product to the palm of one hand (read the label to learn the correct amount).
- Rub your hands together.
- Rub the gel over all the surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry. This should take around 20 seconds.
How Do Germs Spread?
Washing hands can keep you healthy and prevent the spread of respiratory and diarrheal infections from one person to the next. Germs can spread from other people or surfaces when you:
- Touch your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Prepare or eat food and drinks with unwashed hands
- Touch a contaminated surface or objects
- Blow your nose, cough, or sneeze into hands and then touch other people’s hands or common objects
- For external use only, Flammable keep away from heat or flame
- Do not use on open wounds or on children under 2 months
- keep the product out of eyes ears and mouth, in case of contact with eyes rinse thoroughly with water
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs
- If swallowed get medical help or contact poison control right away
ID&C - An FDA Registered Organization
ID&C Face Mask Return Policy
ID&C will not accept returns due to hygiene reasons.