Antimicrobial Film for ID Badges
Each pack contains 10 sheets which will cover 50 ID cards.
Our antibacterial overlay can easily be applied to ID cards and badges for an effective solution in the prevention of spreading viruses.The active film works by eradicating the conditions that bacteria and microbe cells need to survive and has been proven to be 99.9% effective.
Size: 86mm x 54mm
Supplied in sheets of 10
10 Sheets Per Pack - 100 units in total to cover 50 cards on both sides
Minimum Order Qty: 1 Pack
The permanent antimicrobial film has a strong adhesive to ensure it cannot be easily removed or peeled off. It is an ideal product for badges and ID Cards, as only one application is necessary.
The transparent overlay is difficult to detect once applied and has been tested and the use of cleaning chemicals does not affect the performance of the antimicrobial layer.
These overlays have been certified by the following global industry standards.
- ISO 22196
- ISO 21702
- ASTM G21
If you're looking for a new customised ID card or our new Antibacterial ID cards try out our Event pass designer where you can create a one-of-a-kind unique pass designer around your specifications.
How best to apply the film
For best results ensure that:
- The surface to be protected is clean, dry and dust free.
- The time the adhesive is exposed to possible contamination is limited.
- The film should not be applied to surfaces liable to 'off-gas' (for example fresh paint)
- Apply slowly and evenly to avoid bubbled. To remove bubbles we recommend the use of a rules, card or squeegee for best results.
- 2 films are needed for each card, one for the front and one for the back.