Buy N95 Face Masks (FFP2 Facemasks) Online
EEC Directive Approved Medical Grade Masks
Our N95 masks or commonly refered to in Europe as the FFP2 mask are 100% genuine. The FFP2 mask is designed to provide advanced respiratory protection. Made of Non-woven Polypropylene Spunbond, these are by far the most comfortable masks that we have carried.
Minimum Order Qty: 10
Packaging: Individually wrapped
Tight fitting, creates a facial seal.
4 layer protection for 8 hours
An N95 respirator is specified to filter 95% of particles
All our N95 masks have a valid Authentification certificate and Test report.
Our N95 Masks are certified with according to the 89/686/EEC Directive and meet the requirements set out on EN149:2001+A1:2009 and EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 standards.
Our N95/FFP2 medical face masks are available to buy online in packs as low as 10.
If you are looking for the best N95 masks for sale, our 4 layer premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours. The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity ear-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
Extra Comfortable Fit
The softness of the surface material gives you a great experience. Non-woven fabric provides great comfort for those who need to wear it throughout the day. Made from 4 layers, our N95/FFP2 certified mask has received approval from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) in the USA. These N95/FFP2 masks are considered an effective method to prevent the spread and exposure to transmissible respiratory pathogens such as COVID 19 (Coronavirus).
We suggest you do not attempt to re-use or wash our masks. Simply dispose of them after each use and wear a new disposable mask each time.
- First Layer - Non-weoven Polypropylene Spunbond
- Second Layer - Polypropylene Fiber
- Third Layer - Meltblown with Electrostatic Charge
- Forth Layer - Non-woven Polypropylene Spunbond
- Nose Clip - Aluminum
How to fit your N95/FFP2 Standard Face mask
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up
- Place elastic bands around the ears respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth
- Adjust the metallic strip cover bridge of the nose using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit
- Perform a fit check according to instructions