3 Ply Disposable Face Masks - IN STOCK
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL FACE MASKS - ADDED AT CHECKOUT
Our 3 ply surgical masks are for Civilian Use and not for use in a medical or surgical setting. The masks are made from a non-woven material with soft elastic ear loops making them easy and comfortable to wear. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as blue 3 ply face masks could be an effective method of protection for COVID 19 (Coronavirus). These are the best 3 ply masks have up to 96% filtration efficiency and are ideal for everyday, civilian use. We suggest you do not attempt to re-use the masks, simply dispose of them after each use and wear a new disposable mask each time you need to. Purchase in packs of 50, 100, 500, 1000, or up to 1 million.
You can buy our 3 ply face masks online and we hold stock for next day shipping to Florida regions including Tampa and Miami. The elastic straps and adjustable nose clip help adjust the mask to different face shapes and sizes. For additional comfort, consider using our face mask ear protectors, which help make wearing masks comfortable for long periods.
If you are looking for more protection, try ID&C's disposable KN95 certified masks for everyday use They have a 98% filtration rating, equivalent to the FDA-approved KN95 medical masks and the N95 respirator masks.
We do not recommend these 3 ply civilian masks for medical or surgical use. Instead try ID&C's FDA approved 3 ply disposable medical 3 ply face masks.
- Lead Time: 1-2 Days
- Minimum Order Quantity: 50 pcs
Filtration & Respiratory Specifications - GB/T 32610-2016
- Inspiratory Resistance - 117Pa
- Expiratory Resistance - 91Pa
- Filtration Efficiency - 96.0%
- Protective effect - 73.8%
3-ply non-woven disposable mask, civilian standard grade. Secured with elasticated loopholes for ears.
- Layer 1 - PP spun-bonded non-woven fabric with droplet proof design
- Layer 2 - Melt blown filter paper 50g
- Layer 3 - PP spun-bonded non-woven fabric with inner moisture absorption
How to fit your 3 ply non-woven face mask
- Hold mask by ear loops
- Place mask over nose and mouth
- Secure with ear loops
- Press down on nose clips to fit
- Breathe out checking for escaping air
- Avoid touching your face at all time
ID&C - An FDA Registered Organization
ID&C Face Mask Return Policy
ID&C will not accept returns on face masks due to hygiene reasons.