Buy N95 Face Masks Online [IN STOCK]
Our N95 face masks are 100% genuine and direct from BYD in Los Angeles. The N95 mask is designed to provide advanced respiratory protection. This product has been certified with an 95% filter efficiency rating or greater, providing effective protection against airborne particles, dust, smoke from fires, and can effectively block liquid aerosols. BYD N95 Masks are NIOSH Certified, FDA approved on on the CDC approved list.
Our N95 medical face masks are available to buy online in packs as low as 10, with free shipping. ID&C warehouses our face masks in Florida and have the best reviews for N95 face masks.
Our 5 layer premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours. The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight and secure seal.
The softness of the surface material gives you a great experience. Non woven fabric provides great comfort for those who need to wear it throughout the day. Made from 5 layers, our N95 certified mask has received approval by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). N95 masks are approved for medical use, and are considered an effective method to prevent the spread and exposure to transmissible respiratory pathogens such as COVID 19 (Coronavirus).
We suggest you do not attempt to re-use or wash our masks. Simply dispose of them after each use and wear a new disposable mask each time.
ID&C Face Mask Return Policy
ID&C will not accept returns on face masks due to hygiene reasons.
Is the N95 the right mask for me? The CDC explains the difference between surgical & N95 grade masks. Other non-medical masks include our KN95 masks and our 3 ply face mask. We also offer Harley N95 masks with NIOSH approval.
- NIOSH approved
- Lead Time: 1 Day
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 pcs
5 layer - NIOSH approved N95 face mask. Anti-dust / prevent flu / anti-smoke
- Outer Layer - Polypropylene spun-bond non-woven fabric
- Middle Layer 1 - Polypropylene melt-blown non-woven
- Middle Layer 2 - Hot air cotton
- Inner Layer - Polypropylene spun-bond non-woven fabric
- Nose Clip - Aluminum
- Soft Elastic Head Bands - Polyester/nylon spandex blend
How to fit your N95 Standard Face mask
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth
- Adjust the metallic strip cover bridge of the nose using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit
- Perform a fit check according to instructions
Certifications and Test Report