Buy N95 Face Masks Online
NIOSH Certified & CDC Approved Medical Grade Masks
Our N95 masks for sale are 100% genuine. The N95 mask is designed to provide advanced respiratory protection. Made of Non-woven Polypropylene Spunbond, these are by far the most comfortable N95 masks that we have carried. This product has been certified with a 95% filter efficiency rating or greater, providing effective protection against airborne particles, dust, smoke from fires, and can effectively block liquid aerosols. N95 Masks are NIOSH Certified, FDA approved on the CDC approved list.
- CDC Approved
- Most comfortable head-strap N95 on the market
- NIOSH Approved
Our N95 medical face masks are available to buy online in packs as low as 10. ID&C stores our N95 face masks in Florida and has the best reviews for N95 face masks.
If you are looking for where to buy N95 masks for sale, our 4 layer premium filter material provides extremely low breathing resistance and full protection to the wearer.. The adjustable nosepiece is made of durable aluminum and can be shaped easily along your nose bridge to prevent leakage and eyewear fogging. The high elasticity head-straps ensure a tight,but comfortable and secure seal.
Extra Comfortable Fit
The softness of the surface material gives you a great experience. Non-woven fabric provides great comfort for those who need to wear it throughout the day. Made from 4 layers, our N95 certified mask has received approval from the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). These N95 masks for sale are approved for medical use and are considered an effective method to prevent the spread and exposure to transmissible respiratory pathogens such as COVID 19 (Coronavirus).
We suggest you do not attempt to re-use or wash our masks. Simply dispose of them after each use and wear a new disposable mask each time.
ID&C Face Mask Return Policy
ID&C will not accept returns on face masks due to hygiene reasons.
Is the N95 the right mask for me? The CDC explains the difference between surgical & N95 grade masks. Other non-medical masks include our KN95 masks and our 3 ply face mask. We also offer Harley N95 masks with NIOSH approval.
- First Layer - Non-weoven Polypropylene Spunbond
- Second Layer - Polypropylene Fiber
- Third Layer - Meltblown with Electrostatic Charge
- Forth Layer - Non-woven Polypropylene Spunbond
- Nose Clip - Aluminum
- Soft Elastic Head Bands
How to fit your N95 Standard Face mask
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth
- Adjust the metallic strip cover bridge of the nose using two fingers to press down until achieving a close fit
- Perform a fit check according to instructions